The Dukan Diet plan is very effective because you can eat as much as you want and still lose weight. Below is the updated list of the 100 allowed foods for the Dukan Diet: 68 Pure Proteins and 32 Vegetables.
The 100 foods allowed on the Dukan diet:You can eat as much as you want from the Dukan Diet food list during the four phases of the Dukan Diet
. 68 Pure Proteins: Starting on the Attack phase Lean meat
Beef tenderloin, Filet mignon – Buffalo – Extra-lean ham – Extra-lean Kosher beef hot dogs – Lean center-cut pork chops - Lean slices of roast beef - Pork tenderloin, pork loin roast – Reduced-fat bacon, soy bacon- Steak: flank, sirloin, London broil– Veal chops – Veal scaloppini - VenisonPoultry
Chicken – Chicken liver – Cornish hen – Fat-free turkey and chicken sausages – Low fat deli slices of chicken or turkey – Ostrich steak - Quail – Turkey - Wild duckFish
Arctic char – Catfish – Cod – Flounder – Grouper – Haddock – Halibu t and smoked halibut – Herring – Mackerel – Mahi Mahi – Monkfish – Orange roughy – Perch – Red snapper – Salmon or mmoked salmon – Sardines, fresh or canned in water – Sea bass – Shark - Sole – Surimi – Swordfish – Tilapia – Trout – Tuna, fresh or canned in waterShellfish
Clams – Crab – Crawfish, crayfish – Lobster – Mussels – Octopus – Oysters – Scallops – Shrimp - SquidVegetarian Proteins
Seitan – Soy foods and veggie burgers – Tempeh - TofuFat-free dairy products
Fat-free cottage cheese, Fat-free cream cheese, Fat-free milk, Fat-free plain Greek style yogurt, Fat-free ricotta, Fat-free sour creamEggs
Chicken – Quail – Duck32 vegetables: starting from the Cruise phase
Artichoke - Asparagus – Bean sprouts - Beet - Broccoli - Brussels sprouts - Cabbage - Carrot - Cauliflower - Celery - Cucumber - Eggplant - Endive - Fennel - Green beans – Kale – Lettuce, arugula, radicchio – Mushrooms – Okra – Onions, leeks, shallots – Palm Hearts - Peppers – Pumpkin - Radishes – Rhubarb - Spaghetti squash - Squash - Spinach – Tomato – Turnip – Watercress – ZucchiniMore foods allowed on the Dukan Diet:
- SHIRATAKI- Unlimited starting from the Attack phase. The Konjac root from Asia is satisfying, rich in fiber, stimulates intestinal transit and has virtually no calories. You can also find konjac in other forms, such as a powder or ‘flour’ and sometimes a gel. You can use any form for Dukan Cooking.
- OLIVE OIL- starting from the Attack phase. Limited quantity: On the attack phase - 1 tsp per day, on the Cruise phase- 1 tbsp per day.
- GOJI BERRIES- starting from the Attack phase. Limited quantity: Pure Protein days: 1 Tbsp, Proteins and Vegetables days: 2 Tbsps.
- WHEAT GLUTEN- 4 tbsp / week (all phases)
- LOW-FAT COCOA- starting from the Cruise phase- 1 tsp per day
- FLAX SEEDS- On the Attack phase- 1 tsp, from the Cruise phase- 1 tbsp per day
- WHEAT BRAN- starting from the Attack phase 1 tbsp per day
- LEMON JUICE- starting from the Attack phase in limited quantity
- TOMATO PASTE- sugar-free. Starting from the Cruise phase: Pure Protein days: 1 Tbsp, Proteins and Vegetables days: unlimited quantity.
- Corn starch- Starting from the Cruise phase: 1 Tbsp
- MILK POWDER- MAX 1,5% fat, 3 Tbsp from the Cruise phase
- LOW-FAT CHICKEN SOUSAGES- 100 gr. per day.
- WINE ONLY FOR COOKING- 3 Tbsp from the Attack phase
- CHIA SEEDS- On the Attack phase 1 tsp, from the Cruise phase 1 Tbsp